Fischer Future Heat is a well-established, fast-growing, family-run organisation. We specialise in the manufacturing and installation of our own patented design electric dynamic heaters, Aquafficient water heater, and Electric Boilers. With more than 50,000 customers in the UK alone and growing demand for efficient, economical heating solutions. We are looking for an Electrician (18th Edition) to join our professional installation team.
- You will be responsible for installing Smart Storage Heaters, running electrical feeds to our boilers, and undertaking any ancillary work required for our customers.
- As a nationwide company, you will be required to travel throughout the UK daily, with a starting base in Leicester. You may be required to do up to two overnight stays each week in which accommodation and food allowance is provided.
- Training on company expectations and company products is provided.
- You will also be provided with a company van, iPad, and Electricians’ mate.
- Applicants must possess a full driving license. Level 3 in Electrical Installations 18th Edition with Testing and Inspection.
Our company ethos keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do. You must have a proven track record in dealing with customers in a courteous and helpful manner always putting the customer at the forefront of everything you do.
In return, you will receive very competitive rates of pay along with an exciting bonus scheme.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org